Collection: Secure Remote Connections to Servers, Desktops, Smart Devices
- Would you like to keep and manage all your remote connections from one place?
- Don't trust passwords?
- Want to have access to your RDP/VNC/SSH connections from any browser?
- Don't trust your computer?
- Would you like to enjoy really secure Single Sign-On solution with no passwords?
- Would you like to implement a strong password-free user's authentication on your WEB-site but you are scared by the complexity of this task?
AccessHub provides an essential set of different tools for your secure remote connections!
All tools are available as cost-effective cloud services for SMEs and startups as well as the on-premise solutions for companies with own network infrastructure
1. Secure Remote Connections in any browser
- This solution implements a client-less remote desktop gateway. It supports standard protocols like VNC, RDP and SSH with unlimited connections of services and devices
- Only SecureZone Agent and any HTML5 browser are required ensuring secured access to remote computers, servers or device
- The full traffic encryption and strong user’s authentication are in place
- Various connections and users are supported by one appliance
2. PasswordFree Single Sign-On (*)
- This solution implements a property of access control of multiple remote systems without any passwords. With this property, a user logs in with a personal certificate to gain access to a connected system
- It doesn’t require to support certificate-based authentication by the connected system. But at least one of identity protocols like SAML, OAuth2 or OpenID Connect must be implemented on a server-side
- The personal certificate is fully controlled by the AH secure client. This certificate is used for the strong user’s authentication on the intermediate PasswordFree SSO server. Then this server authenticates a user on the remote system
3, Strong PasswordFree user's authentication and access control for any WEB site or digital resource (*)
- This solution allows customers to implement strong certificate-based user's authentication and access control for practically any WEB-resource or digital service with a just few minor changes on the server-side
* This solution is coming soon. Please contact us for more information!
SecureZone Agent for Windows/Mac/Linux (Software version)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price